Monday, August 24, 2009

UFOs - Un Finished Objects!

I'm in the mood to start something new but I have so many unfinished projects. So this week will be the week to get things done, tie up loose ends. I have about 90 minutes during the girls' naps and before bed at night to

* Finish Moonshine's quilt - the last bit of quilting, around applique with the free motion foot. Another Mum I know warned me that her first child's quilt was completed before they were born (as was Rainbow Girl's) but the second child's wasn't completed until they turned 2.

* Finish Rainbow Girl's quiet book - the pages are done. They simply need to be

* Sew Rainbow Girl's rainbow of fairies to live in her mushroom house. Templates drawn and protiges sewn. August is handsewing month at "Sew,Mama,Sew!"http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/ so it's been a lovely armchair project for the evenings.

* Sew birthday crowns for the girls. (I know it's over 3 months to Rainbow's and 5 months til Moonshine's but I've already cut out the pieces.)

Stay tuned to see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment