Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moonshine's Quilt

First off - how exciting I have a follower! How cool is that! Thanks Trixi!
I've finishing Moonshine's quilt. It's heavily based on a beautiful quilt called 'An Angel's Wish' that you can find at http://www.patchworkangel.com.au/
The wonky stars really tested my sewing skills so I'm delighted it's complete.
The nocturnal quilt design was chosen well before Moonshine's birth but how fitting for my full moon baby!




Look how excited Moonshine is that it's finally complete and yes the tongue is always out.

Only one more UFO to go though I must admit that I've already started sewing a pair of spring pants for Rainbow girl - who is currently always 'starving' and has an inch of ankle showing in some of her winter pants. I'm also got another project on my mind but I'll tell you about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment