Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Does my bum look big in this?

Tomorrow's advent is a little message saying "Look in the tree." Rainbow will find a little white box to go with her felt board and dolls. The dolls come from here and I simply draw around them to create clothes.
As we're heading off on our very long car trip I've made her a smaller felt board to go with it. "What's the easiest way to make a felt board?" you may ask.
  1. Buy a cheap frame from a second hand store or a discount store.
  2. Paint the frame if you like.
  3. Remove the glass.
  4. Glue felt on to a piece of firm card and place in the frame.
And "What should I do with the glass"
Hang onto it. It's very useful. When I get back from my holiday I'll share some ideas for art around a piece of glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment