Firstly let me tell you about the rules
As a recipient of this award list 7 of your favourite things and then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers
•Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
•Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers.
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Now for those wonderful blogs:
- Coloured Buttons: I was genuinely excited when I discovered Trixi's little doll's houses since then I have regularly visited her and her style of writing - it's really creative. I also really appreciate Trixi's comments and suggestions on my blog.
- Playing by the Book : Zoe is another early friendship and I look forward to reading her blog. I discovered her blog through a link to the touch and feel book that her daughter created. Rainbow and I have been talking about this and hope to do something similar soon. You might also remember the nasturtium crown that inspired Rainbow's. I also love how she responds to most of the comments that people leave her and reading the conversations you feel a little community developing.
- 4 Crazy Kings: Over a period I kept following links from the Crafty Crow to Kim's blog. I soon wised up to the fact that Kim and her girls do a variety of interesting and easy craft. Remember the leafy baskets I made for Rainbow's party bags that were inspired by Kim's tulip baskets. I'm also quite excited as Kim is the only person I know of who has had a go at one of my ideas. That's pretty cool.
- Journey into Unschooling: This is another one that I kept following links to. This is how you should do homeschooling. I actually haven't had a go at any of Amida's activities as her kids are quite a bit older but I really hope I remember some of the cool things she does when my kids get to that age.
- The joy of my life and other things: Sheela's posts about books and crafts that her little one's are enjoying. She writes in a way that it's a bit like she's actually talking to you. We had a go at marbling the other day after being inspired by her post. She also writes comprehensive responses to comments which keep you coming back! I'm going to try a little harder at this as I do love reading the comments. I'm just not sure whether to respond as I don't know if you'll be back to read it.
- Camp creek Blog: I was genuinely excited when I discovered Lori's blog. Though it is essentially aimed at family's that are homeschooling this gives me such food for thought (hours and hours after reading each blog) as a parent. Project based learning was also my predominant pedagogy when I was a teacher so it makes me feel a little 'homesick'. It also shows me the in congruency that my strength in one area don't necessarily transfer easily to a new context.
- Katydiddys: Laura has so many great ideas and she completes such a wide range of types of craft. Awesome.
- Whimsy Love: I very rarely comment on this blog but boy she makes me smile.
- Science at Home: Deb's blog I've only just discovered. It's got lots of great science activities for little ones and she shares the theory behind her approach.
I know I'm meant to list 10 for the Sunshine award but these are my core blogs at the moment. I have a few others that I'm starting to read more and more and really enjoying so I'll tell you about them sometime soon.
I also follow a number of 'big' blogs but though they do beautiful things I haven't built (and don't feel inclined to) a relationship with the bloggers and therefore I don't enjoy them as much as i do the one's above.
Finally for the Kreative Krafter. Here are 7 things I love (today):
* exploring 'Scitech' with my little scientist Rainbow
* watching my little Moonshine dance at the show at Scitech
* sleeping in to 6.30 (wow thanks Moonshine)
* hot coffee in the morning
* the excitement of the future - we're thinking about a little holiday (it's been so long)
* both girls asleep together - time for me
* my bloggy friends.